·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mine could go a lot of ways.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
first one is the NKB power kit from the red label i believe it is. pretty cool kit.

Rocket bunny is officially a "sport" kit, but i do agree it looks prettty euro.

i personally dont know of any one in the US with rocket bunny, NKB, Walker, or authentic Parto-D. gives me ideas though on all the stuff i want and cant afford!

lol

scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ctruss said:
I went with the old skool euro look. I have 60's era Mini Cooper fender mirrors, deep dish steelies and a cloth sunroof thats VW Bus style.
I've said it before but I'll say it again...that ride is SWEEEEEEEEET! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
ScionScotty said:
first one is the NKB power kit from the red label i believe it is. pretty cool kit.

Rocket bunny is officially a "sport" kit, but i do agree it looks prettty euro.

i personally dont know of any one in the US with rocket bunny, NKB, Walker, or authentic Parto-D. gives me ideas though on all the stuff i want and cant afford!

lol

scotty
I was curious about that NKB kit also....here's a link to their site http://s-2.co.jp/main_e.htm it's under the Redlabel series. I did the conversion from Yen to Dollars for the whole kit...$1400 but they have no US dealers per their web site.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yellow sub, what size tires do you have on there? im going with something along the lines of your fitment, maybe even a little crazier with a lot of stretch. how bad were you rubbing without camber?

PM me if you need to.

thanks!

scotty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.