Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've never heard of them before, and according to the auction, they are only a 1.5 inch drop at most. The spring rates look to be the same as others. Kind of pricey though.

How much of a drop are you looking for?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
squirrel said:
I've never heard of them before, and according to the auction, they are only a 1.5 inch drop at most. The spring rates look to be the same as others. Kind of pricey though.

How much of a drop are you looking for?

I'm with Squirrel, Ebay is the only place I've seen them. And the price is really steep for something so unheard of.

Not enough drop, you will always want more of a drop later, you don't want to rush it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are a JDM product and from other boards I have looked at they seem to be extremely popular in that market, they also produce exhaust kits as well. The springs have the drop I was looking for, living where I live and having a steep driveway angle I have they seem to be a good fit (not to little not too much drop).

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
WVxB said:
They are a JDM product and from other boards I have looked at they seem to be extremely popular in that market, they also produce exhaust kits as well. The springs have the drop I was looking for, living where I live and having a steep driveway angle I have they seem to be a good fit (not to little not too much drop).
Looks like they are the springs for you...go for it!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is not much of a diff. in cost by the time you include shipping on most of the sites that sell progress springs so that's not an issue. Thanks Padanky I think I will, can always go to air later?!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.