Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
drooling over here.

Supa nice grill and those rims kick @ss!

I could swear I saw that license plate on another xB in fullerton the other night. Must have been spelled similar.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, Like the color!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
That is sure one nice looking xB!

·
Registered
333 Posts
dman erik you car looks good

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the props everyone:) , the lower grills are the black grillcraft grills. I love'm cause they're on the subtle side.

Surfcitylocal, I saw your post about the xB with that plate and thought for a second it might be mine, but I think it was a different color. I may spot you in that SBC truck sometime though....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, thanks for the compliments :D Yeah, I've always been a fan of white cars. I love black but I'm just too lazy to keep up with the cleaning.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ERIKB said:
Wow, thanks for the compliments :D Yeah, I've always been a fan of white cars. I love black but I'm just too lazy to keep up with the cleaning.
Yep, same reason we didn't get a black vehicle again! But I think we should have went with the white now that I see how good they look fixed up; we didn't want it as it looked too much like a fridge.:eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, kinda does look like a fridge.....Yaw, my previous two cars were black and it was tough to keep them looking clean. Your tcm looks great! tcm, pw, and that orange RS1 color are definitely my favorite colors for the box.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.