Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have seen Rick's xb with the black upper top over yellow and it looks sweet! But I saw my xb last night parked in the shade JUST right so that the top section looked solid black and I have to say it beats any xb I have seen. I tried to photoshop it but I was not able to get it right with just a few minutes and then I couldnt upload it online so if anyone can help out or give some feedback that would be great
Thanks

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried White at first and I just don't like the look I am also trying to go with a Black look because I have some Axis Reverbs on the way as well as some black housing halo's and tail lights

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yea photo shop saves a lot of time and money when i first did mine i did a wrap cost over $300 stay ed like that for about a week than got paint don't know if you a painter or know one but it's not cheap but as for me well worth the money good luck with all tha t you do OMC

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you remember how much the cost was for the whole job? How is the paint quality compared to stock? Did you put speckle in the black or did you just do jet black? Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dont mean to jack your thread but I was flirting with the same idea as you are. Here is the crappy photo chop I did on mine. Personally I think the black looks pretty hot especially with darker wheels. With my wheels being gunmetal I was going to use a gunmetal pinstripe to seperate the two colors, or posibly a carbon fiber vinyl pinstripe since I plan on doing a lot of carbon fiber stuff with my box.

·
Registered
659 Posts
i think the black and green are a good combination yes do use a third color for separation just a thin line cf would look great my paint just for the top was in the $2000 range about 5 layers thick and runs through the doors and post the sliver is vinyl this way if i feel like it i can change the color like i said befor photo chop is an easy way to see if it works best of luck with it and please let me see what your doing OMC[old man campbell]:cool: paint is better Than stock and nothing added

·
Registered
112 Posts
here are a couple of just quick chops to give you some idea as to what a few different colors might look like. I did black again. Gunmetal to match my wheels, a two tone green and I tried to duplicate that gold color but I'm not sure how successful I was.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.