Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an engine importer of Japanese engines. Looked at the xB's a little and it's a different configuration with the rear mounted exhaust(makes alot more sense when you think about it), but there has to be something that will swap into this....................

3SGTE? 4AGE 20V?

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Wraith is doing the 2ZZ swap!?! Man, his camry is one heck of a sleeper.

I'll take the Starlet that comes w/ the 4AGE also!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Justin (wraith) ended up putting a 1ZZ-FE into the Echo and sold it to a friend of his. I talk to Justin quite a bit, Mechanically I know what needs to be done,The wiring isn't too hard but it can be done. Last time I saw the Echo it was running, and the bugs were being worked out, and a supercharger was slated to be installed, but that was like 2 years ago, I don't know the current status of that car.

Also, Justin (wraith) is the one who also figured out how to mate the C160 6 speed to the 1NZ-FE.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
$10k is what it'd cost for the shop that actually does the swap to do it. I already got a price quote on it. That includes a full megasquirt tune as well. If you did it yourself, you could save quite a bit, but it can definitely be done for under $10k.

·
4 Time Scion Owner
9,475 Posts
i'd say you can do everything you need for 2K if you do it all your self. Motor trans will run you about 1000, megasquirt, exhaust, and a baseline tune, beer, smokes, and pizza for the weekend should take care of the rest of the funds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.