Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my xB idle at 1200 rpm on a cold morning and drop down to 750 rpm when it is warmed up.

is 1200 rpm bad or that how it is???

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sounds like it's normal to me. mine idles about the same.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats about right. It wants to get to its normal opt temp, the higher rmp (when cold) helps get it there sooner.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thank for the 411

i just wish the xB would be a little quieter

like the V6 camry,avalon . man they are so quiet

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
Mine is the same as everybody elses. Does the blue engine coolant light bother anybody else too? It makes me think my bright lights are on in the morning.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope. i put the ebay HID that dont have the bright light ( hi beam)
is it just me but it take too long for the blue light to go away or another word it take too long for the car to warm up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
toaster said:
Mine is the same as everybody elses. Does the blue engine coolant light bother anybody else too? It makes me think my bright lights are on in the morning.
I have remote start so I warm up my toaster in the morning and don't have to see that light.....geeze I wish it actualy had a real temp gauge I hate not knowing!!! yeah I know I could get an aftermarket one and have a guady gauge hanging out somewhere.....but....yeah...I like the stock (sleeper) look

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The blue lights for the Autos so that shifting sucks in the morning and it has a lack of power. But that's Toyota for you. Just black out the backside and your problem is gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.