Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
You don't need a shop to do it, unless you're wanting something very creative. All it really takes is a can of KRYLON FUSION spray paint. You can get it anywhere... (wal-mart, autozone, etc.)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have the aggressive eyelids and the carbon-fiber overlays for the engine cover. all from randode. they look great.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Here is mine done with the krylon fusion (man I love the stuff) and utilizing randone sticker wich is very good quality.
8-7-06 3b.JPG

OK dont know why it is that small, but you can click on it to make it larger. Sorry

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've been wanting to paint mine with krylon fusion too...I have a couple cans sitting around somewhere....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
dude get the carbon fiber one from island motorsports its only like 100 shipped and looks sick heres a couple pics
How does the Carbon Fiber hold up with the heat over time? Just wanted to know because I have some experence with decay from or fourmula one car here at the university.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
or you can go all crazy and be artistic.. and no i didn't massacre anybody..:D:eek: :cool:
Heinz, yours rocks. It's Halloween all year long and a hoot if a PoPo ever asks you to open the hood or look at your dash!

Mine is Krylon with a Randode overlay, his stuff rocks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.