Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
You don't need a shop to do it, unless you're wanting something very creative. All it really takes is a can of KRYLON FUSION spray paint. You can get it anywhere... (wal-mart, autozone, etc.)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have the aggressive eyelids and the carbon-fiber overlays for the engine cover. all from randode. they look great.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Here is mine done with the krylon fusion (man I love the stuff) and utilizing randone sticker wich is very good quality.
Black Darkness Sky White Light

OK dont know why it is that small, but you can click on it to make it larger. Sorry

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
dude get the carbon fiber one from island motorsports its only like 100 shipped and looks sick heres a couple pics
How does the Carbon Fiber hold up with the heat over time? Just wanted to know because I have some experence with decay from or fourmula one car here at the university.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
or you can go all crazy and be artistic.. and no i didn't massacre anybody..:D:eek: :cool:
Heinz, yours rocks. It's Halloween all year long and a hoot if a PoPo ever asks you to open the hood or look at your dash!

Mine is Krylon with a Randode overlay, his stuff rocks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.