Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Abstract Ninja
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched around and couldn't find a thread dedicated to people showing off what they've done in their engine bays, so I've started this in hopes of seeing all the unique things people have done in their bays.

I know our boxes are not powerhouses by any means and that under hood modification is moot as far as additional power goes, but the mod bug bites everywhere :D! And I'm sure other members would like to see what certain mods look like and fit like under the hood without searching in a hundred different threads(color combinations, fitment, aesthetic, etc)

So please post up pictures of your bays and a list of mods (list them so you don't get 100 PMs about "what kind of intake/headers/battery tie down you have")! From DIY intakes to supercharger setups, lets see them all!

*** If there is a thread on this already, mods I apologize for my lack of skill with the search function and please feel free to stone me in the street:eek:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Venturing into dangerous terrritory here. :) I like it! Once my winter "overhaulin' " is over I will gladly post.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
O! i just took this pic the other night cuz a buddy was asking about my res tank, so its just a section of the engine bay. ill take some more soon and post them up!

---------- Post added 04-01-2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

prob shoulda added what was there, lol.
killer glass reservoir tank
killer glass extended upper radiator hose with Superman etch
engine ice blue coolant
optima yellow top battery
AEM battery tie down
injen intake
painted valve cover

thats all you can see in the pic, but theres more ill add to the list with the pics

·
Registered
829 Posts
It all varies on the extensiveness of the tuck. Right now I'm trying to build a customer base so I'm doing things a little cheaper than what will be normal. I'm not a sponsor here so I wont do any advertisement of pricing, but if you (or anyone else) are interested in harnesses my pm inbox is open.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Lol. Its not even tucked enough for my liking. That harness is not a good example of my product. Tomorrow I'm hoping to change intakes and install a slim fan. Trying to relieve some clutter from the transmission area.

·
Registered
397 Posts
This is gettin' good! Yabba Dabba :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Somebody been very busy. Nice! Now dish on the specs....please

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hmm, XBgod from Scionlife "re-labeled"?