Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finished my enclosure finally and my wire is on its way. I need to pick up some BLACK carpet for my enclosure. Any good buys here in the SFV????

Shawn

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Believe it or not, I went with a black automotive carpet from Walmart that kicked butt. It was like 10 bucks I think, and its really durable and not that bad. Did the trick for my situation.

scotty

·
Registered
353 Posts
I agree that is some good stuff. I am working on a new enclosure now that will covered in suede or rhinoliner.

Believe it or not, I went with a black automotive carpet from Walmart that kicked butt. It was like 10 bucks I think, and its really durable and not that bad. Did the trick for my situation.

scotty

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted to go with leather to match my seats but after thinking about it Im just gonna go with carpet for now. Ill hit up wally world at lunch today. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I wrapped mine in Dark Grey Suede and worked great... I'm not completely done yet... but I should be ina few weeks..

Ill post some pics once its finally done..

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to have it wrapped in the same leather that my seats are. Im going to just wrap it in carpet now. If I like the way the exclosure sounds when im done then Ill think about redoing the carpet

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I too used the black carpet from walmart. However, I may go back to the glossed paint I use to use in my trunk enclosures. I'm not sure, carpeting sure was easier.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Try eBay, I bought a whole roll of the grey/black stuff years back for $60.

·
Registered
552 Posts
No luck with Wally World. Having it picked up at Keystone Bros. in Glendale as we speak. $4.95 a yard for the good stuff 54" wide.
that sucks yourWally World didn't have it. I too agree it's good and cheap. Been wrapping boxes in it for a long time with no problems, hell it's the only reason I go to that hell hole of a store :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.