Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
im loving it man, it looks awesome! where did u get the top grill lights, im not sure where to get um, and i know a few people who want to get it...?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice Xb

WoW Bow Down. This thing looks even better in person. I have talked to you at a few different shows. I originally met you at the TORC show in Long Beach. Man you could still smell the wet paint haha. Love the box keep up the amazing work.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Very clean... love those bags.. pretty much any xB with bags is a winner to me. Pretty sweet.
Droeger xB I believe those are the projector headlights. You might wanna check eBay. That's where I got mine. Be careful though for the may need to be resealed or they could fog up. I've been lucking with mine. Haven't fogged up at all.
Here's a link to an auction to what I believe Emu has:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...ewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ8019072308QQrdZ1

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks slim, ya i looked at ebay but thats what im scared of them being damaged, so i wanna just get um from a distributor or factory....but thanks f or the help !

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
droeger_xb_usi said:
thanks slim, ya i looked at ebay but thats what im scared of them being damaged, so i wanna just get um from a distributor or factory....but thanks f or the help !
Hey no prob. I understand what you mean since it is pretty much a gamble on these things. I actually waited until I found an auction that said that "they won't fog up" and bought them off there. That way I could have more of a chance at getting an exchange or refund for them if they ever did fog.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
WOW!! I'm really feelin' it. I love the 2 tone boxes and your box rocks!! Are those lids on the headlights? Where could I get a pair cuz I really love the look.

Do you have any interior pics? I bet it looks good on the inside, too.:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the headlights are japanese TYCs they are rare and hard to get now......and thank you all for the comments..this car is officially retired...im starting up a new project!

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
hey emerson why are you getting rid of the box hey i want the wheel and what else you got on it send me a list of the mods your selling i wanna get some of them your ride is sick

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no not rebuilding this one.....sad to say....im building a new car...not a Scion though....selling parts off the car if interested just ask....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you wanna purchase the car? i was gonna put most of it back to stock and use it as my daily driver....but if i can sell it maybe???????? but lemme know what your interests are...cool thanks

·
Banned
528 Posts
Let me know if you are ever piecing out your car, I would be interested in quite a few parts! If not where did you find that grill?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.