Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pastor Matt has just been in a severe wreck in his xB "His Son". He was rear ended at high speed...the box protected him well but is probably totalled. He is going in for x-rays now....he is having numbness in his face and lips. His program for troubled kids is based around building this Scion and getting these kids into private schools,programs,homes and off the streets.He is a man on a mission and has a massive heart.Ever since I met him he has sent me daily prayers on occasion and gives blessings whenever i speak to him. Please join me in prayer no matter what your religion for his well being. He needs the whole Scion community behind him now. He would do it for any of us! Please post to this thread to show your support. Thankyou! P.S. Spread the word to the other forums.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Best wishes to Pastor Matt for a full recovery. Its always said when you hear about any wreck, but its especially close when its one of our own.
I hope all is okay in the end.

Scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'll keep good thoughts for a good man. If you need anything or there is something I can do to help just let me know.

·
Sciko
157 Posts
Sad to hear the news. Prayers out for Pastor Matt. The box can be replaced a life can't. The Highpower will take care of him.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Pastor Matt you are in my thoughts and prayers. May your recovery be fast and painless. God Bless

·
Registered
827 Posts
Oh man, that is terrible! You are in my family's prayers, I hope you have a speedy recovery. God Bless ya bro.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
wow some how i missed this thread when i was on last night. i will be praying for you pastor matt. hope the numbness isn't anything serious.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nothing I can say that hasn't been said. Hope he has a quick recovery and everything goes well. It always happens to the best of people.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
We'll be thinking of ya' Pastor Matt! Best of luck in whatever recovery is needed

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Healing

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. What a night!! The young man that hit me had no insurance either.. gotta love it!! Thankfully my daughter wasn't in the car seat as usual that time of day. Looks like the XB might pull through. The guys at Rick Hendrick Scion think they can fix it. I will be getting a whole new rear end and rear pass quarter panel, new axle, suspension and all the stuff under there. Looks like rims will be a problem. Insurance company may not replace rims due to the fact that they have been discontinued and we can't find a replacement.. I'm trying to talk with them to do the right thing and fix it.

Reality Check.. It's just a car. God was watching out for me and for the guy who hit me, I'm thankful to be able to write a reply today and my 2 year old daughter still has her daddy!!!

If all goes well.. we should be repaired and showing the His Son XB at the NOPI Nationals!

God bless you all and remember, what Satan means for our destruction, God means for our good!!
-Pastor Matt

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.