Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was sent to me via email and i wanted to help the visitor by posting a thread for them.

"I own a 2005 Scion xB Release Series 2.0. I originally bought it for my 19-year-old nephew to drive. After about one year he decided that he didn’t want to keep it any more. Now I’m stuck with the car that I don’t need. I’m 45 years old and this car does not suit my needs. These cars seem to be suited to a younger generation. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about selling a limited edition car? If this were an average Scion xB, I could just place an add in the local paper and wait for the calls. I added many extras to the car including 19-inch Enkei wheels, LoJack vehicle recovery system, Interior Lights, and Fog Lights. Is there a place on you website that I can list this car for sale? Can you tell me what this car is worth? It is in good shape with about 14,500 miles."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.