Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Congrats to all!! Thanks for the pix, wish I was there to meet ya! Maybe next time!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Tommy,

It was great meeting the man behind the site!

I hope you had a great time today. AWESOME PICS!

See you in a few weeks!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
alex8181 said:
Hey everyone, I'm the guy that was hanging out with Tommy/Admin. Just wanted to thank everyone for a good time and for not hating me even though I own a TC (and am admin over at Club-TC.com :D ). Hope to see everyone again at ExpreScion.
Alex, it was nice meeting you also! See you in a few weeks!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
shoot! OMC is all ova da place. oh yeah, thats right, he don't work no mo. no wonda. :rolleyes:

hey brad, did you get that trophy fo shooting?? hehehe :p

oh, i know that blue delivery van! delivery man was nice enuff to drop me sum goodies on the way to norcal. thanks stevie....:D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Congrats to all that won! Great pics Tommy!

if it wasnt for being sick, i will be there for sure! now what can i do on my Spring break week???

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
quadoptix said:
congrats peeps! including u brad =P
Gee, THANKS Mike! :rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! That meet was awsome, realy a lots of fun! What could have gone better? Nice weather,nice cars & cheese burgers! Congrats to all the winners!:)

xoxo,
shelby

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion baby said:
Hey everyone! That meet was awsome, realy a lots of fun! What could have gone better? Nice weather,nice cars & cheese burgers! Congrats to all the winners!:)

xoxo,
shelby

I thought that avatar looked familiar! Hey Shelby (no, we haven't met!) But my daughter is a big fan of the Raven.

·
Registered
657 Posts
That was a fraking bad A$$ Event!! Thanks for all the Pics tommy and I was glad that I was finally able to meet you in person. You know that you are very welcomed to come back to any other scion event when ever you want. Shoot come by the shop sometime so we can have lunch. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.