Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my RS4 dropped on Eibach's with winter stockies ;) ;) 1.5 fr 1.6 rr

Lets see some more rides using Eibachs please and what drop.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is the perfect amount of drop I want for my PW Box. what shocks and or struts did you use? Also how is the ride on those springs? Mine were just delivered today, so I will be putting them on ASAP. I am thinking of getting the Monroe shocks for the back until I can save up enough to get the Koni yellows all around. That penny looks really nice btw. Also which projectors are those? I am looking into getting some and trying to find the best fitting ones and a good price. Thanks in advance.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks

those are still stock struts and shocks, ill do upgrade later only 1000 miles so far and those are the second set of halos from same sellers there Sonar brand fit perfect and are good quality. here is the link. i just bought them for 182.00 shipped. first ones were black housing on my SRP before trading for the penny. and I'm loving the springs they are softening out the bumps and when you get aggressive they stiffen up and perform great

http://www.krazykustomzonline.com/a...id=5&models_id=180&year=&types_id=12&x=11&y=7

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh man thank you for the quick response, I was about to order those same black ones from another place for a lot more. I am now going to get them from the place you did. Thanks again and man I love that penny.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ketchup

the Eibach pro kit (black springs) are 1.5 fr and 1.6 rr
the sport kit (red springs) is 2.0 all around ;)

your car looks good how do you like the progressive rate springs/ im loving mine they ride so smooth compared to stock but keep it flat in the corners :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Damn that amount of drop is so sexy in my opinion. I can't wait to get mine on. I just can't decide between the Koni yellows or Monroe. I am going to do everything all at once too. I have a DC Strut tower bar in the garage, and I am waiting for the Progess sway to get here. The only other thing I need is a digital camera better than the one on my phone.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
sdsnybny

i have the black springs. 2 inch drop would be a no no for me, driveway is so f-n high, i'll lose my front bumper and piercings lol. took this today for a better view. smooth ride them eibachs. especially when it's free.

·
Registered
70 Posts
what shocks are you riding on Ketchup?

·
Registered
70 Posts
stockers. thinkin of monroe.
Yeah me too, also considering the Koni. I just want a comfortable ride. I drive about 30 miles to work 1 way, all freeway so I need something comfy and smooth.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
boy oh boy

id sure like to get a set of the koni's all around :D :D

getting my summer wheels back on this Thursday its gonna be the first time to see them w/drop cant wait. ;)
Cadon69 show us pics of yours on Eibachs
and if you decide on Koni's this is the lowest price i found 519.92 shipped
for all four corners ;)

i bought my Eibachs from here and they were fast on the shipping.

http://ltbmotorsport.stores.yahoo.net/scion.html

·
Registered
70 Posts
id sure like to get a set of the koni's all around :D :D

getting my summer wheels back on this Thursday its gonna be the first time to see them w/drop cant wait. ;)
Cadon69 show us pics of yours on Eibachs
and if you decide on Koni's this is the lowest price i found 519.92 shipped
for all four corners ;)

i bought my Eibachs from here and they were fast on the shipping.

http://ltbmotorsport.stores.yahoo.net/scion.html
I am probably just going to get the Monroe's I haven't decided yet. I haven't even put my Eibach's on yet until I get the shocks and sway bar. Progress has the bar on back order till next week I believe. The only thing I have on my car so far is wheels. I think I took a kinda crappy pic last night though.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Back to nice wheels

here is my penny back to the 17's with OTG 10mm rear spacers
Boss Motorsports 318 in black chrome 17x8 +40 no rubbing issues so far haven't loaded the back yet. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh man that is so beautiful, I am going to do my drop in the morning. I ended up getting just the monroe's for the back. I will see how it goes and maybe get something else for the front later. If the monroe's are as nice as I have heard I might put them on the front too. I wouldn't mind the extra 1/2 inch I think it is dropped in the front with the monroe struts. Either that or I will just go to Koni yellows all around we'll see.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok here it is. I finally finished and took a few picks. Sorry they are a little washed out, due to my camera on my phone.

I will take some more, and post them up later. I will make a new thread so I don' thread jack or steal your thunder.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
go ahead

that's what this thread is for showing off drop on Eibach's so don't hesitate show them new pics when ya get them.
:D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)
i wouldnt consider it thread jacking. :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.