Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about Echo rear springs on an xB? I got the Koni Yellow Adjustables front and back but would like softer ride. MY test equiptment getting prematurely aged. Thanks, Radioman.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Don't know why it wouldn't work, we've got a guy running xB springs on an Echo. Haven't heard of it being done, but I do imagine it would make the ride softer since the xB is heavier than the Echo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Echo springs

Don't know why it wouldn't work, we've got a guy running xB springs on an Echo. Haven't heard of it being done, but I do imagine it would make the ride softer since the xB is heavier than the Echo.
Did you notice whether the echo sets higher or lower than it did with the echo springs? Thanks, Radioman.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think he has lowering springs and it sits a bout stock height,the ride and handling are much firmer, I would imagine echo springs on a box it would sit a little lower since they are sprung softer, and the box is heavier, your ride might be a little more compliant. don't quote me I'm just trying to think logically on this... the echo is firmer so the box would be softer.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Length may not be a problem but as IAXB stated the spring rates for the Echo would be different than the xB.

So the Echo may benefit from xB springs, but the xB may not benefit from Echo springs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.