Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got a sri off ebay for 25 bucks and i wanted to tell you that it is made pretty darn well. It comes with all the hardware, and it isn't any flimsier than my cousins fujita f5 and it doesnt cost 150 bucks. The guy i bought it from is called powerimport and he has pretty good feedback. The only thing is that it took 9 days to get, but other than that, it was worth the wait! If you want to see pics of it go to www.photobucket.com and search TedsxB. if it doesnt work it means my dial up hasnt loaded the pics yet. It may take a few days LOL. Just wanted to tell you guys about it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I just installed it today and everything fit correctly and wasn't too much of a pain to install. The sri puts the filter right behind where the fog lights normally go, and after driving it for about a half hour, the intake wasn't that hot, so it must be sucking in somewhat cool air. I would definetly recommend anyone buy this. I would put pics up of it but my internet is retarded and won't let me.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yea, i heard they are just as good as an injen SRI, I plan on getting a black one...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another update- after letting the engine adjust to the intake i have noticed that my throttle response went up and low end torque definetly increased. It also gives it a nice throaty sound.

·
Registered
869 Posts
i thought it was stupid to spend $100+ on a intake made out of the same material as the expensive name brand intakes.....i paid like $45 for mine off of power import...i've had mine for a few months now and never ever had any problems with it at all! it was money well spent.... i know they work the same as the Name brands.........all you are paying for is the name....if you compair the name brands with the ebay intakes.....and the price you start to lean twards the ebay intake.....the price for the quality is great.....everything lined up and fit great...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.