Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Im working with the company right now for sponsorship so I could give reviews for these seats, but no luck so far really. I wish I could help ya more. They look interesting.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen those. Yeah they are really good looking. From this distance, stitching looks good too. Now, is it more than a single ply kit, and how thick is the leather used?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen those. Yeah they are really good looking. From this distance, stitching looks good too. Now, is it more than a single ply kit, and how thick is the leather used?
I'll have to check with Ryan, or have him give some info.

·
Registered
402 Posts
They look just like the scion dealership upgrade without the logo.......I compared mine to a friends and you can't tell the difference.......they are replacement for the stock fabric not seat covers.......only the rear bench fabric is kept on everything else is ripped out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hmm damn those look nice. (Albeit different from the ones I was thinking of)

I was looking at these ones:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...tegoryZ33702QQihZ019QQitemZ290100279715QQrdZ1

I may try to hit up the ones you have though Pyscho. They look pretty damn good there!

scotty
Are those seat covers? If so don't do it bro. You want direct replacements. I remember when that seller had that special that psyco565 bought but he was clearancing them out. I almost bought a set. There some more install pics on the other site if you do a search. They look very nice.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
See that's why I question these. They fit over the stock covers, but damn they do like tight and legit. Thats why I want someone to kinda bite the bullet before me. lol. Im interested to see how they are.

Scotty

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had these and sold them before I ever put them in..needed the money...I really regret it too...they were AWESOME!! really high quailty, I will get them again...and will also get them embroidered

·
Registered
6 Posts
I entered a ebay negative response for accessoriesrusfl since I had a very bad experience with them. I received an email from a potential buyer asking for details of what went wrong and here is what I told him:

They sent me bottom front seat covers from another year's model. I asked for 2006 and they sent me early 2005. Evidently the seat size changed in mid 2005.

The box from the manufacturor had been opened prior to sending it to me and that's probably when the switch happened.

If you look at this guy's bad responses, he never takes blame for anything that goes wrong and says the buyer could have asked for a refund and didn't. But what does a buyer do when the installation is almost completed when the installer finds a problem? Do you have him remove the seat covers and send them back and eat the $400 installation cost to get a refund of $350? (That's the problem I was confronted with.)

I called accessoriesrusfl for help and he said he was sure that they would fit and my installer probably was inept. I was caught in the middle and I asked my installer to call the guy - he did but received no help!

So I found a number on line for the manufacturor (Pecca) and laid the problem on them. They were extremely helpful. I talked to them about the symtoms and he knew right away that the fronts were switched out. His fix was to call around and locate the fronts and they overnighted them to my installer for free. What a relief.

If you are buying the seat covers for a 2006 XB and they are from Pecca, make sure that the part you sit on is "perforated." If they aren't, you got the wrong covers and you need to send them back.

This is a very good product and they look great on my XB. However, if you buy them from accessoriesrusfl, expect zero help if there's a problem. This is born out by almost every bad response you will find in their selling history.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Bill, I am the one that sent you the message on ebay. I appreciate the information. Sorry I didn't get back with you. We left the house right after I sent the message. I'm glad you got it sorted out :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.