Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I bought a similar one, It does the job. I might switch back to my Weapon R, only reason I bought the eBay one is because I wasn't sure if the Weapon R would fit behind my foglight. I think I'll have to use the smaller of my two filters though.

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
I love the one that I have. Its known as the eBay white box special :) Its a short ram and took the air filter that it came with off and put on a K&N. Works Great.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I have the SRI version...agreed, I love it too, but I just put it on Sunday though...i also plan on changing to the K&N filter

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
FYI the K&N Replacement filter part number is RU-4860.

·
Registered
122 Posts
FYI the K&N Replacement filter part number is RU-4860.
There really all the same a cai isnt that big of a mod. Its all about the design of the tube and the filter a high flow filter+high flow tube=best flow. I would get the ebay one and make a carb legal sticker lol. So cal isnt mod friendly :(

·
Registered
869 Posts
i have this one its from e-bay i think i paid less than $50 shiped i plan on getting a k&n the filter that came with it is kind of crappy but it works and sounds good

Amanda and Dans pictures 082.jpg

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
DO NOT try to make a fake CARB sticker. If you get caught you are looking at a whole lot more trouble than some steep fines for illegal parts. You'll get those fines just as icing on the cake for the criminal charges you'll be facing. You really want to risk jail time to try and trick a cop?

Either sack up and pay for a CARB legal intake, sack up and face the fact that if you go cheap now you may have to pay later, or just give up on the idea of an intake. It really is that simple.

·
Registered
122 Posts
DO NOT try to make a fake CARB sticker. If you get caught you are looking at a whole lot more trouble than some steep fines for illegal parts. You'll get those fines just as icing on the cake for the criminal charges you'll be facing. You really want to risk jail time to try and trick a cop?

Either sack up and pay for a CARB legal intake, sack up and face the fact that if you go cheap now you may have to pay later, or just give up on the idea of an intake. It really is that simple.
I hear you, I have had them on verious intakes and cops just look to see that its there. Photoshop is your friend ;).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.