Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I got a set, bought the ones without the blinker. But they sent a set with the blinker, Didn't want a crap load of lights, so I shaved them. Haven't installed them.

They are very cheap, mirror is very small, I don't think you would be able to see much if anything. I think if someone bumps them they will move around and get loose. I wouldn't buy again. I just went eBay crazy at the time.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
hadm and ditched those stupid pieces. going 80 mph on the interstate, they snapped under and broke. they sucked bad. they didnt hold in position, and you cant see ANYTHING. really was bad and honestly dangerous.

dont gettem. save your money.

scotty

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the prompt replies, I thought they might be to small but the add didn't show them on an xB so I didn't know for sure, but I know for sure I won't be ordering them:) !

Thanks again!

·
Registered
89 Posts
It seems like youve already made up your mind but I have these and love them! They arent the best quality in the world but they do look great. I dont have any issues seeing with them at all. The mirror is somewhat convex which allows for decent visibility. While driving they actually dont more aroudn that much from my experience. It does suck when people think theyre cool and decide to play with them. Then you have to readjust them constantly...

I reccommend them...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
PeruzziScion said:
The mirror is somewhat convex which allows for decent visibility. While driving they actually dont more aroudn that much from my experience. It does suck when people think theyre cool and decide to play with them. Then you have to readjust them constantly...

I reccommend them...

Did you buy the real F1 xB mirrors or the imitations? I bought the imitations (Less than $40 shipped), and they as flat as can be, no convex.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I think Peruzzi has the TC sportline CF ones. Those are good from what I hear. The ebay $40 ones are crappola. theres a big diff in them!

scotty

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought the cheap ones actually. I will be getting the real carbon ones eventually when I get some more carbon on my car. I can see why the F1 style mirrors arent for everyone but IMHO I like them a lot. Good luck though...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
which exact ones? I know mine werent convex at all. completely flat across. i bought the exact one pictured above. thats weird me and chris got different ones from you!

scotty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.