Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Going back stock
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Elizabethton, about 1.5 hours from you. You goin to the Mini Truck nats in Maggie Valley? It is weird for me it not being in Pigeon Forge.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm here in Chattanooga. I'm looking for a set of stock take-off tires or tires/wheels from a first gen, I know someone on here put some bling new shooz on their box and has a set cluttering their garage! Anyone have any to sell cheap?

Brian F.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm here in Chattanooga. I'm looking for a set of stock take-off tires or tires/wheels from a first gen, I know someone on here put some bling new shooz on their box and has a set cluttering their garage! Anyone have any to sell cheap?

Brian F.
i have a set of stock 7 spoke with stock tires with less than 3000 miles on them. i'll sell for 350.00. you pick them up

·
Going back stock
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Indeed, The wife and I are just waiting on other club members to see if they wanna do a cabin, or if are are stayin in a hotel. either way, we will be there!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm not gonna get to make it to that, I only get one day off and thats sunday. Will there still be stuff going on sunday?? If so I will ride up early sunday morning...or saturday when I get off work...

·
Baller Status
610 Posts
i would assume so.. i know i'l prob be there..i;lll be there maybe till monday

·
Registered
90 Posts
just bought my xb yesterday - and am in Knoxville. I will most likely see some of you at the dragon either in the xb or in my VW.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts