Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

EAF & SCION VIP Las Vegas PIX !!! 4 HI-SPEEDZ

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  HAWAIIANBUILT 
#1 ·

:) HEY CLUB xB FOLKS !!! :)

Saturday July 15, marked the EXTREME AUTO FEST / SCION VIP EVENT in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA !!!

The Las Vegas Motor Speedway was the site for ALL of the great events including the SCION VIP, EAF,
D1 Drifting, Drag Races, Vendor Booths, and MUCH MUCH MORE !!!

This is quite a BIG PHOTO POST, 200 + Pictures to share beginning from the Road Trip to Las Vegas,
The Event, and Coming Home !!!

Below is the link to the original post ...

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2514

:) SEE YOU ALL SOON !!! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice pics!

#3 · (Edited)
Great pic's as always man. You folk's looked pretty
tired at the end of the day. Yuck -- Heat Suck's

How come so little tape -- Man when you were going tape it off I thought
you were going to do the whole front end. That box of yours looked pretty clean after a roadtrip like that. I didn't see a single Bug. What else did you
use?

#5 · (Edited)
Looks like it was pretty fun in the VIP tent. I wish I would have registered, but we got there late and were planing on having some fun on the strip. Unfortunately we had also found out that Angie's grandmother had died Saturday morning so she wasn't in too much of a mood to have fun anyway.

It was nice seeing everybody there, well the ones we ran into anyway, definitely saw a lot of familiar boxes out there though, just couldn't find the owners, I bet they were off trying to keep cool somewhere...lol

#8 ·
oh I didn't know you guys were there Jeff, I would have looked for ya.

except for the fact that we barely came out from under the ez-up/pool until after the sun went down. insanity hot

mplayboy72: don't worry you're not alone. someone backed into our freshly packed and ready to go box just a few blocks from our house. my wife was coming to pick me up from work and we were to hit the road to Vegas, and some chick in front of her let off the clutch and rolled right into the front of the car :( She was in a brand new Ranger, broke her hitch cover and stamped a nice little square right into our bumper :(

#9 ·
Oh no! Crazy women drivers. .... I mean, the one that backed into your wife of course ... lol Those things always seem to have such great timing, don't they?

We saw you guys over the fence kicking back under the VIP tent but we were busy taking voyeur shots of Taz and Kelly makin' out in the smoking sextion. LOL We plan to sell those pics on the internet. :p

#10 ·
boxd_up said:
Oh no! Crazy women drivers. .... I mean, the one that backed into your wife of course ... lol Those things always seem to have such great timing, don't they?

We saw you guys over the fence kicking back under the VIP tent but we were busy taking voyeur shots of Taz and Kelly makin' out in the smoking sextion. LOL We plan to sell those pics on the internet. :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't help myself!

*her pole dancing classes are paying off big time! ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss Angie.

#15 ·
peterbilt said:
dang, Rodney. those are great pics. I love it when Scinergy posts pics - so many are worth saving.

did I see a BSP w/ the Hawaiianbuilt stripes? you're still the original and the best. thanks for the post.
HEY PETERBILT !!!

Many thanks for the kind words buddy, I appreciate it !!!

The other box with the racing stripes is a buddy of mine in SE from the Hi-Desert , real cool folks !!!

Hope to see you sometime and join us at the Scion Nationals on August 6, 2006 !!!

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2324

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.