Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey bro.....I'm meeting up with my bro SmokinXB from the HD at about 9:30am at the 10 and Fairplex(i have to check a map) if ya wanna roll in with us. i'm coming from mission viejo.
I'll try and keep ya posted if your interested.

Laters!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chef said:
Hey bro.....I'm meeting up with my bro SmokinXB from the HD at about 9:30am at the 10 and Fairplex(i have to check a map) if ya wanna roll in with us. i'm coming from mission viejo.
I'll try and keep ya posted if your interested.

Laters!
Chef: im caoming from Pasadena Area, maybe if we can all meet up at the exit somewhere before the fairplex like theres a mcdonalds when you exit fairplex drive from the 10 frwy... i'll be checking this until sunday morning before i leave the house which is prolly between 8:30 to 9...

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who else are doing a caravan to this show? where are the peeps coming from the west of the 10 frwy??

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
Scinergy will probably meet up at Toyota of Glendora to roll in. Check our forums for info.
Info has been posted on the Scinergy site. We will be hooking up at Scion of Glendora at 6:30 AM and roll out at 7:15 AM. Feel free to join us.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Man you guys are rollin at the butt crack of dawn...I thought roll in was at 9am tazman. keep me posted bro, maybe will swing by and roll in with our good friends at Scinergy.

laters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.