Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, did a short search for the Grumpy Gus guys out there, but anyone know what to do to get that annoying alarm to shut off when doing E Brake moves in the snow? Also, am I wrong or does the traction control deal sorta make doing these things less fun? For such a light car, it doesn't seem to be as fun in the snow as I thought it would....

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'd personally like to have the beep on. It's not really all that annoying and it lets you know when your car has a loss of traction, and stability.

BTW, you're just not going fast enough and ebraking in the snow. I'd say hit about 30-40mph and do it in a CLEARED parking lot free of any of those parking bumps.

Oh, and if you wreck your car, don't hold me responsible. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd personally like to have the beep on. It's not really all that annoying and it lets you know when your car has a loss of traction, and stability.

BTW, you're just not going fast enough and ebraking in the snow. I'd say hit about 30-40mph and do it in a CLEARED parking lot free of any of those parking bumps.

Oh, and if you wreck your car, don't hold me responsible. :D
Trust me, I can do e-brake manuevers... It's just that it seems the thing actually won't allow you to do slower manuevers and stuff as it acts like it doesn't allow for full lock of the brake.

I've had the wheels spin and never had the alarm go off. It only does it when I do e-brake stuff....

Our cars blow in the snow so, if it sounds off when it looses traction, I want it off. The dash light is more than enough...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.