Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a bad accident last night down town... thanks to ppl that are fuckin stupid and race in close spots... The guy and the gurl in the Red Eclipse seem to be ok... I don't know how after that bad hit from the back. The guy in the red ecipse was not racing... he was just parked when the stupid SRT neon lost control and hopped over a bump and lost control. The guy that he was racing I beleive it was a black subaru.... they split... they maked sure that the guys in the ecplise were ok, but could not stay so they left. At least they got off and appologize and make sure they were ok

For the rest of the pictures go to to www.teamreckless.com

These ppl were lucky, if someone would of been in that back seat, they would of probably not made it. I know this changes my mind on street racing so it might do the same for some else.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Day_Tripper said:
There was a bad accident last night down town... thanks to ppl that are fuckin stupid and race in close spots... The guy and the gurl in the Red Eclipse seem to be ok... I don't know how after that bad hit from the back. The guy in the red ecipse was not racing... he was just parked when the stupid SRT neon lost control and hopped over a bump and lost control. The guy that he was racing I beleive it was a black subaru.... they split... they maked sure that the guys in the ecplise were ok, but could not stay so they left. At least they got off and appologize and make sure they were ok

For the rest of the pictures go to to www.teamreckless.com

These ppl were lucky, if someone would of been in that back seat, they would of probably not made it. I know this changes my mind on street racing so it might do the same for some else.
Sucks that those things happen.

On a good note, that is one less SRT4 on the road.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
um excuse me for a moment everyone. there is a silver neon outside with one headlight on. the driver may like to turn this off before the battery dies. thank you for your attention.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.