Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend said he went to a DUB show in LA on Sunday. Did anyone from here go??

he sent me some pics to my phone but I dont know how to get them on the computer yet. lol {emailing them isnt working for me}

He sent me a nice one of a two toned hot lava but he said that one wasn't even inside. :) I've seen that HL before somewhere.....

Anyone go and get pics?? he sent me three pics from inside...I could be wrong but one looks like it MIGHT be Courtneys....with the red up front now and one is HL with something on the side I dont wanna say what it looks like bc Im probably wrong. Then theres a blue one with a graf on the side too.

Just wondering. :D

·
Scion God
541 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
My friend said he went to a DUB show in LA on Sunday. Did anyone from here go??

he sent me some pics to my phone but I dont know how to get them on the computer yet. lol {emailing them isnt working for me}

He sent me a nice one of a two toned hot lava but he said that one wasn't even inside. :) I've seen that HL before somewhere.....

Anyone go and get pics?? he sent me three pics from inside...I could be wrong but one looks like it MIGHT be Courtneys....with the red up front now and one is HL with something on the side I dont wanna say what it looks like bc Im probably wrong. Then theres a blue one with a graf on the side too.

Just wondering. :D
The blue xB with the smoke and bullet graphics is mine. The hot lava belongs to Big Will (huge dragon vinyl on side).. Lets just say that the DUB show isnt very xB friendly.....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow! Well HI I have a pic of your box on my phone now! lol

Our friends reallllly liked yours!!!

Ok I was going to say dragon but on my phone I couldn't really tell....

Why do you say its not xB friendly??

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They dont respect xB's?

I guess bc you aren't supposed to put DUBs on an xB! lol

Thats mean! Wasnt there a few xB's there tho?

·
Scion God
541 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
They dont respect xB's?

I guess bc you aren't supposed to put DUBs on an xB! lol

Thats mean! Wasnt there a few xB's there tho?
There was a total of 7 xBs.They listed a Scion Class with 1st 2nd 3rd trophys... Guess they decided at the last minute that we didnt deserve a class so we were classified as "4 door mild". Put in with all 4 door rides.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
short bus said:
cuz its not:mad:
That was another thing i didnt quite get with this show. I had an extra ticket for Short Bus and he drives from the OC only to not be able to get in.. They wouldnt let me walk outside and hand him his ticket... BTW Dave, I got some new Balliztik fonts you need to look at bro!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate that! I know its not the same but that has happened so often over here, car shows say theres a Scion class and cars come out and pay and then all of a sudden...Import class!!! Or SUV! lol

Thats too bad especially with that particular show!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
i went.. the line to get in sucked. the line to get food sucked.
I have pics.. but i have to find them. I would say the best xB's there were Will and Mikes. Without a doubt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.