Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have about eight sets of BMW HID's and I was thinkin', I have the dual halo's. I had the HID's in them once, but just one set. I took them out because one of them stopped working, but it ended up being a easy 30 sec. fix. Just I ended up giving up and clearing my stockers before I found the problem.

So, should I do it? Twin HID Halo's?

Here they are with the single set-up. Only real downfall is they are not adjustable.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to to see the looks on peoples faces after they flash me for my low beam, then "BAM" blindness!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DTRAIN619 said:
And sell me one of those sets you have laying around!!

The only bulbs that I have left will only work in a projector. The ones in my stockes are out of an IS300 and they have a painted area on them to keep the glare to a minimum in a open lens (no projector).

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Padanky said:
I would love to to see the looks on peoples faces after they flash me for my low beam, then "BAM" blindness!
That would be hilarious!!

And j/k about the HIDS, Bro! ;)

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
get the newer style oh projector lights with only one projector , much better cutoff!

that and make sure you're hid setup's have glare shields on them.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hotbox05 said:
get the newer style oh projector lights with only one projector , much better cutoff!

that and make sure you're hid setup's have glare shields on them.
If I go with the Dual's it will be at no extra cost.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hotbox05 said:
i know i just suggested the other style because of it's better quality projector.
Yeah, I just wish I could get a beam like I had in my protege5.
Same bulbs I have in my stockers, one of them are cracked from when I flipped it.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.