Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Does anyone else have this model besides me? and does anyone know what bulb is in the low beams? i wanna swap it with some LUMINICS :) .. also another question.. does anyone know how to adjust the aiming on them? ones higher then the other :(

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
they're projector lights, more than likely they cannot be adjusted.
not sure about the bulbs though, sorry

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dew said:
they're projector lights, more than likely they cannot be adjusted.
not sure about the bulbs though, sorry
boo!! I'm going to cry.. :(

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ok.. well i needa make sure.. if their the 9006 or 9005 bcuz im about to buy some BRIGHTER ones :) thanks!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Well mine from anzo are h4 and h1. And you should be able to adjust them by turning the little knobs on the back of the lights. There should be one on the fender side near the top of the light, and one near the bottom corner towards the grille. And another FYI.....one will always be lower than the other because if they are DOT approved, they have to be cut off on the driver side, so that way you don't blind the crap out of peeps driving towards you:D Hope that helps:D :cool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sooner or later I'm gonna give in and get a set, I want them soo bad.

How easy are the angel eyes part to hookup? I either missed it or no one has really posted anything about how to do it here or on the other board.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I purchased these lights as well, the projectors are a 9006 and the highs are H1's. There is some adjustment available on the back of the housing, they look like little silver wheels with gear teeth on the edges(same look as factory adjusters) but they don't have that much movement to them. Mine were completely off and were not capable of being adjusted enough to make them usable, hopefully your work out for you:D They look awesome though, just wish mine had worked:(

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WVxB said:
I purchased these lights as well, the projectors are a 9006 and the highs are H1's. There is some adjustment available on the back of the housing, they look like little silver wheels with gear teeth on the edges(same look as factory adjusters) but they don't have that much movement to them. Mine were completely off and were not capable of being adjusted enough to make them usable, hopefully your work out for you:D They look awesome though, just wish mine had worked:(
YAY! there is a GOD.. hehehe.. thanks.. and i will take pictures of the lights ON.. and i'm going to get some LUMINICS! :) i'm in love with those.. anyone know what the signal bulbs are? sry.. COMPLETE NEWBIE to this.. but i'm doing a good job so far.. RYYYTE? hahahaha

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
smoke20 said:
Sooner or later I'm gonna give in and get a set, I want them soo bad.

How easy are the angel eyes part to hookup? I either missed it or no one has really posted anything about how to do it here or on the other board.
angel eyes are easy.. just get those lil wire splicers/connectors.. and BAM.. its hooked.. :) i did it.. i thought it was going to be hard.. but if i can do it.. U CAN TOO :)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
WHOOT getting these too, this thread is great :D I am also getting these..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
j0n said:
there the 9006 or 05 i think i switched mine out wit silverstar's an its a lil better not all great for light there only for looks. unless u get HID's

We did that too! Love the look, too!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sir said:
WHOOT getting these too, this thread is great :D I am also getting these..

i have those tails and they are sick.

no good things come from halo lights, i learned the hard way.

tail bulbs are 7440 and 7443

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Okay....thanks for the info on the bulbs :D it turns out I am NOT getting the headlights...just wish something worthwhile would come out :( and Ebay is the ONLY place with lights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.