Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off I did a search, but didn't find what I was looking for. Can you all post some pictures of Ebay bought dual halos, and who the sellers are. I have a BOP and not sure if I want to go chrome or black housing. And I have read so much on these forums I don't know what seller or what light are best for the money. Like which fog up, I don't want that for sure. If not Ebay light than what? Just need some info. I also read in one of the post about Padanky wiring it up to the ignition switch for the halos to be on at all times. Where would I hook it up and how?
Thanks for any help!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Rcurry23 said:
I also read in one of the post about Padanky wiring it up to the ignition switch for the halos to be on at all times. Where would I hook it up and how?
Thanks for any help!

I wired to ignition, so I didn't need a bunch of switches all over. Only down side was, I had to have the key on to see them. So at shows or whenever the car was sitting, I didn't have the choice to turn them on.

And I would stay away from the ones I have (in storage), the output sucks.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sesh1975 said:
I run the same duals as Padanky. Look in this fourm for my thread H.I.D.'s the truth. That will shed some light (no pun intended) on the subject.

Yeah, the do work good with HID's. But they aren't adjustable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.