Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the best dual exhausts that will fit in the xb i dont know much about exhaust so plz help me out im getting the ken style rear lip and gonna get it cut out for the mufflers to fit better...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i really dont mind about power thats the main reason why i got an xb i had a bad ass 240sx and i got a lot i mean alot of tickets... i just want it for sounds and looks... but thanx for the info. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Borla is a bolt on, but the old exhaust has to be cut off behind the cat. The kit includes a templete to locate the second hole in the bumper skirt. It's not exactly symmetrical side to side, so hesitate to cut the hole before you get the kit. Also be aware that the pipes move front to back and, more importantly, side to side as they heat up and cool down. Smartly, the tips are double walled so if they can touch the skirt for a short time without damage. I think adding these lost the power I'd gained with the CAI and headers. They are also a little boomy at 3k rpm. But they look way too NICE to worry about any of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.