1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Yes, she is!;)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Woohoo Dion!!! I never knew you've won so many trophies! :p That pic is priceless, I wish I hadn't missed that.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
At one point DJ Bunnie announced that there were a few pictures of Katrina left at the booth, I thought to myself..."pitchers, hell you need a few cases of that!" Of course I would never say that out loud, Kelly has really good hearing! It was so good seeing all of you there today, Rick, Dion, Jeff and Angie, Ernie, you guys really made this show fun!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
haha, this thread is funny! this thread should be called "SoCal Dion Sightings". LOL!

heres a pic of him that i got:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Another sighting of my brotha from anotha mutha!

PW rules!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Great to see ya again, Taz! Your box is really coming along nicely! :)
Thanks! Always good to see you and the family. I gotta tell ya, I'm happy with the trophy. Guess it pays to wash the bottom of your ride!

Speaking of bottoms, here's a French one. Don't even ask....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats my Bro welcome to trophy whore dum OMC:D

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Well, I guess I thought he'd be different, cuz he hangs out with all of us, you know! lol j/k

Besides, don't he have a girlfriend for that??!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Well, I guess I thought he'd be different, cuz he hangs out with all of us, you know! lol j/k
He's one of a kind, that's for sure! We just haven't figured out what kind yet. :eek: :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Good thing he's only French, he might've kicked your @ss for that comment! lol (Sorry, Pete!)
Verizon employee kick the @ss of an at&t employee? I think NOT!!! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.