·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sweet, sits nice

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks...little by little...gotta keep the mrs' happy....springs for me....clothes for her..haha...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sweet deal, ive only had to do the laundry and the dishes, clean the house, walk the dog, be a house wife, in order to buy parts for my car. which is good i suppose. because i can spend all my money on the car instead of buying her crap. she has her own job. -=]

·
Registered
353 Posts
The box really looks good with a nice drop and steelies. What color 501's did you order? I have the same color and will be putting on the same springs. I also have some gold 501's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hyper silver 501...which i plan to polish in a couple months...im gonna run falken ziex 512 205/40/r16 rubber with em...crossing my fingers that there isnt any rub..im also gonna try the 5mm spacers in the back which are installed...if that doesnt sit rite imma try to stack another set of 5mm...i think i might have to roll the fenders to get rid of the rubbing issue though...i guess we'll see...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres acouple night shots...im gonna double stack the 5mm spacers in the back to see if the back can even out with the front..

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
A 45 series tire would give you a little more side wall. clearing up that left over wheel gap. but the car looks good. the wheels make a big difference.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the comments...

heres a couple better pics during the day...thinking of getting the echo shocks to drop the front a little more...i hope they sag to close the gap...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.