Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a quick few pics after install tonight...

the guys box the did the work... (madmax)....

our boxs....

let me know what ya thinks.....

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well, if you don't have rear spacers, I suggest those. Keepin' it flush.

You don't have a location under your name, so I have to ask if there are any tint laws.

From this point on, the 'big mods' are done, unless you are thinking body kit. You could start doing the smaller accent mods, if you wanted to.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from the big town of hattiesburg MS... true... i dont have rear spacers but im not sure on what size to get..... and we do have a tint law... and hell no on the bodykit things i have bad luck with them...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
What is the tint law? Is it like Ill and no tint allowed on the driver/front passenger doors?

THIS APPLIES ONLY TO THE CAMBER SHIMS
What's the offset of your wheels? I know from OTG's website they say anything +42 and above would look best with the 10mm spacer.

Though I don't see why 10mm wouldn't work either way.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure on that i know they are 17x7 g racing rims i still am not sure of model either i will do some research.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks much better. Nice job.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
justin, get some 10mm spacers from Keoki. their like 55 bucks shipped or something, very reasonably priced. i worked on your well MY grill now for like 5 hours today in the garage.... its almost done.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks again i am lovin it low and slow.... wooster i want to see some pics when you done..... and i will check into the spacers alil down the road got monthly bills comin up....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea, its coming together mang, ill post some pics later on in the day, i gotta bail my friend outta jail! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.