Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying the universal air suspension kit for my xB and I was wondering how big of a rim you think I could run while letting the box get at the least an inch from the ground, and I dont want any rubbing. Pics would be nice .. thanx

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
A few questions...
Do you have a body kit?
Are you going to use the stock struts or spring for the Koni's?
Do you enjoy a rough ride?

First drop, still able to drive it although it will jar your fillings out. 18's

Second drop, an inch or so from the ground with a Kenstyle lip, no driving on this drop.

Full drop on rear with 18's. Can't go lower without frame work. Can be driven on but really rough ride.

Better view of the latest drop. Can't drive on this one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am going with the octane body kit with air ride and i would like to drop it an inch off the ground. The rims i am buying next month ar 100 spoke knock off wire wheels and i want to know how big i can go while letting the car sit that low.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and with the drop how low can i ride it without messing anything up?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm not sure how low the Octane kit will take you. If it's the one I'm thinking of you won't be able to drop it too low while you're driving. With air you'll have to play around to find the spot that looks good but still provides a comfortable ride. You can run up to 20's or at least that's what I've seen other peeps do.

The system is totally adjustable both on the installation and the air controll. You should be able to find something that feels and looks good.

Mine's from Universal Air and I dig it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.