Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im indisisive on which ones to get the Drag dr20's in black (15x7.5)

or the Spun Super Mesh in gold (16x7)

Can anyone help me out showing me some pics of Sadow Micas w/ either of those wheels

p.s can anyone show me a pic of a box drop on H. Techs already settled?

Thanx in advance!

Peace!

·
4 Time Scion Owner
9,475 Posts
are you on stock suspension? wheels look good but would be better with a nicer drop. what tire specs are you running?

does anyone have the Drag DR-20 in 0 offset?

I am on stock until it warms up. Set of DF210's sitting behind me right now. They keep taunting me to put them on.

I am running stock tire. 185/65 i think it is. and +10 offset. I don't know if the 0 offsets will give you the right amount of clearance for the front calipers. a +10 front and 0 back would look good.

As you can see by the last attachment, its stupid close to making contact with the calipers.

·
Registered
227 Posts
ic what you mean but i dont think the et0 would have much impact on the back face design. are you running any spacers in the rear such as otg? just curious how much room there is without having to roll the rears.

·
4 Time Scion Owner
9,475 Posts
nope. I am all natural on the rear. lol.

I think +15 is flush on the xB's, or really close to flush. So +10 should be about dead on. I notice that my tires site a little outside of the side skirt, if that makes since. SO I think its about flush.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts