Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've got a bookmark on my computer at work that shows how to make a pattern and cover the door panels. I'll post it up tomorrow when I get to work.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Thanks Taz

and Ketchup how about the hookup on the apache leather???

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
No go on the link. I get a message from earthlink that the site is no longer active. I'll keep looking for something similar.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
No go on the link. I get a message from earthlink that the site is no longer active. I'll keep looking for something similar.
darn. i'd love to rewrap mine

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wish I could help you guys out on how to do it , but I had an apholstery shop do mine. Mine is cloth and looks factory installed. He did say something about a plastis welder or something like that. I will see him this week and get some info for you guys

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
If you remove the door panel and look at the back of it you can see how the fabric panel can be removed. Looks like the fabric is tucked into the slot somehow and glued.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
At my local shop, I was quoted $600 for them to cut it out, re wrap it & glue the piece back in!
thats crazy!!!! it was only 270 for my headliner and pillars.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I wish I could help you guys out on how to do it , but I had an apholstery shop do mine. Mine is cloth and looks factory installed. He did say something about a plastis welder or something like that. I will see him this week and get some info for you guys
Plastic welders can be bought pretty cheaply at harbor freight, but knowing how to use it is a different story. Someone should cut the panel out and learn how to plastic weld it back, so they can report back to all of us looking to do this :D .

It's on my to-do-list, but probably won't get to it for a while still.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts