Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my air struts back from Easy Street and i took some pics with my stock wheels on and now im lookin for some new wheels ( 16s 17? any ideas welcome)...here you go

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh i think i can go lower, i need to replace the shocks in the back to go another inch lower :0

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
dang Chris! looks good! i though you used to have wheels, what happened?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dang Chris! looks good! i though you used to have wheels, what happened?
what up J dizzle
Ya i use to have them lets just say i didnt get my car alligned after taken the front struts off..my tires were so bald you could see the metal !!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are those TRD springs? Kinda looks lifted there Chris. ;) Just playing. Looking hella good, just need some wheels to fit it. (and a little bumper readjust). What kinda look you goin for on the wheels?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are those TRD springs? Kinda looks lifted there Chris. ;) Just playing. Looking hella good, just need some wheels to fit it. (and a little bumper readjust). What kinda look you goin for on the wheels?
They are the OEM ones..im going to switch them out i think to the Koni or anythign basicaly..im lookin @ the sportmax 504 if i do 18s..and any 16s or 17s with a decent lip

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
decent lip huh....
that would look sik!!
please tell me you drive that low....
look at the bumper HAAH
i nearly ripped it off cuz i do...

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Lower! Lower!

j/k

That's nice!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lower! Lower!

j/k

That's nice!
well if i went with diffrent shocks in the back ill be another inch lower...then i need to decide on wheels...16s or 18s ha too bad i cant fit 22s

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have a set of rare Veilside wheels for sale. If you look in teh classifieds you can find a thread by me....

But you car is looking from the last time I saw it....

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i miss my car sitting like that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.