Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's been working on this for quite a while now, sweating it out trying to get everything done before SEMA in Vegas and today I got to be the first one to see the ride. Good luck in Vegas Chris.

And now on with the pics....

New carbon fiber hood. New body kits (sweeeeet).

New headlights.

New grill.

New rims and tires.

Katskin seat covers and door panels.

Interior lighting and underbody, sorry no pics of those.

New headunit with DVD, CD and navigation.

And so you can hear the new headunit.....

Last but not least, this digital air suspension controller which allows this Box to go low....

That's a cell phone under the side skirt!

I's show you the air suspension kit but I can't. It's under the fiberglass enclosure in the back!

The man himself doing some last minute touch up stuff on the door panels.

The ride looks awesome and it's not even done yet. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Drive safely to Vegas Chris!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
!!!CHOICE!!!

NO BACK SEAT NO GIVE RIDES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RIP IT OUT I DID

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm impressed, very nice.

Is that the Credit Card you maxxed out? ;)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
hotbox05 said:
um ok it's nice but I really don't see how that's a sema car..... welps congrats either way.

Yea i know how you can think that. Ive seen SEMA cars and I look at mine and there is a HUGE diffrence in between them. Im still lacking alot that most SEMA cars offer but the shop had ran out of time to place everything in the vehicle. I was blessed with this oppurtunity Powerbass had given me so I ran with it and here I am. By no means is this a huge huge contender for anything special but hopefully before CES it will be wehre I wanted it to be today. I still hvae 5 TVs to place in, some more fiberglassing etc etc.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
He's been working on this for quite a while now, sweating it out trying to get everything done before SEMA in Vegas and today I got to be the first one to see the ride. Good luck in Vegas Chris.

And now on with the pics....

New carbon fiber hood. New body kits (sweeeeet).

New headlights.

New grill.

New rims and tires.

Katskin seat covers and door panels.

Interior lighting and underbody, sorry no pics of those.

New headunit with DVD, CD and navigation.

And so you can hear the new headunit.....

Last but not least, this digital air suspension controller which allows this Box to go low....

That's a cell phone under the side skirt!

I's show you the air suspension kit but I can't. It's under the fiberglass enclosure in the back!

The man himself doing some last minute touch up stuff on the door panels.

The ride looks awesome and it's not even done yet. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Drive safely to Vegas Chris!

Taz nice pics !!!
Thanks for your last minute help and your wisdom.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
bro that is soooo sick. your on the ground with 18's. i'm gonna have 16's with that kit and air.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ScionScotty said:
looks pretty good, but you are in DESPERATE need of spacers for the rear man. Its that little stuff that stands out to me.
If he puts spacers in there he won't be able to drop to the ground like he is now. It's almost too tight as it is. I had to take off my spacers with the air as well, sucked but I like the dropped look at the shows.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.