Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dont By a Car from Sierra Scion in Lame-caster California

This is what happened to a friend of mine that I talked into buying a Scion.

Sierra Toyota
43301 12th St W
Lancaster, CA
661-948-0731

The Toyota Dealership up here sucks ass. They were rude and didn't want my $7000.00 down payment. Said it wasn't enough and I needed to "pony up" with another 3000.00. My credit isn't bad, its a whole lot of NOTHING. They kept trying to put me in a used car and I wasn't having it. So I threw the keys at them and went over to Nissan. They loved me there and was more than willing to do whatever it took to get me in a new car.

The guy actually had the balls to hit on me while trying to sell me a car. He also took 4 personal calls on his cell phone (telling his girlfriend in expisit details what he was going to do to her when he got home) and told me that Toyota does not do business with "my type" of people. (By the way, I went there straight from work wearing a hertz polo shirt and a pair of slacks. Crazy huh...

The guys name was Manny.

This is the way they do business in Lancaster. God Help all the people up there who want to buy a Scion.What kind of message are they sending to the comsumer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats just retarded. I got my scion with nothing down! What kind of dealership would turn down a $7000 down payment! For any car (in that price range) let alone a Scion, thats almost 1/2 of what the car is worth (dep on the model/options). Idiots. And since when did Scion become a snooty upper class dealership that has any right to look down at someone based on their "look"?? They are cheap (cost wise) cars! Its not like you were trying to buy a Maybach or something, geez. This thread got me PO'd. I hate people like that. You need to go to the manager there and let them know that they have an absolute moron working there named Manny. Better yet, go to the manager and direct him to this link so he can read what his idiot saleman created. Unbelieveable

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Xclusive_Scions said:
From what I understand is that the Sales Manager was in on this too

:eek: OH WOW!!!!!!!! If your friend was smart, he would be talking to a lawyer right now. He could probably get a free car just to make him go away. Do I hear Celica GTS?!?!?!?!:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.