Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said...
>Man, the Scion is one ugly vehicle, IMHO. Right up there with the Element and Aztec. Who drives these things and WHY? YUCK!
I'll stick with the motorcycle. It gets ~50 MPG and it's the best mood enhancer I've found. Think about how great it would be if we all rode bikes as much as possible. Lessen the oil consumption, everyones in a good mood when they get to work/home, more parking spaces, and less traffic.
I know... keep dreaming.<

·
Registered
827 Posts
.....and healthcare would go up, and highway deaths would go through the roof....

I am not against bikes, I have owned 2 harleys and a buell, and will probably ride again soon, but I certainly wouldn't want everyone trying to ride a bike, hell, half the people on the road cant control a car much less a bike.

·
Registered
827 Posts
1LowXB said:
i'd like to know what bike he has my bike gets the same mpg as my xb...

Good point. I didnt catch that last night (a little too much brew lol) My box actually gets better mileage than my big twin harley ever got......

·
Registered
352 Posts
my friednds honda 600 sport bike gets about 180 miles on a full tank which is like 4 gallons. so thats about what. 42.5 mpg?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Piaggio BV200

scooter has a 181 cc (iirc) engine, pulls 21HP and can still reach over 65MPH with my big 'ol fat rear on it and I still get 60-65MPG so I guess I got 'em beat :p . Yeah, it's a scooter so what...I drive an Xb so I'm use to strange looks :eek: .

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Bike vs xB

Talk to me when it's:
40 or below
90 or above
Raining hard
Snowing
Hail
Windy
Duststorm
Swarm of insects...

I'll take my xB over a bike any time.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Bike vs xB

Talk to me when it's:
40 or below
90 or above
Raining hard
Snowing
Hail
Windy
Duststorm
Swarm of insects...

Well, I sold my bikes and now own a xB if that tells you anything. Bikes are real nice to cruise on your day off, but not as an everyday driver. Not to mention, hitting a small animal can send you into a ditch. Dont get me wrong, I miss my hog, I miss riding, but I would never ride on a daily basis.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Bike vs xB

Talk to me when it's:
40 or below
90 or above
Raining hard
Snowing
Hail
Windy
Duststorm
Swarm of insects...

^^^^^^Exactly!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yeah, I'll stick with the box, but my fiance loves his bike. In some ways, riding a motorcycle is not bad with the gas mileage and they don't have to sit in traffic. I would rather drive a box no matter how ugly some other [email protected]$$ thinks it is...so there!:p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Bike vs xB

Talk to me when it's:
40 or below
90 or above
Raining hard
Snowing
Hail
Windy
Duststorm
Swarm of insects...

You left out ice patches and people flicking cigarettes out of there windows. Oh well, he didn't really need that side view mirror anyway;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.