Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get ahold of them about a grill there making or going to make. Ive emailed them twice, pmed them on SL and called and no one answered. I was wondering if anyone had some more insite on where they might be?:confused:

·
Registered
144 Posts
dredge38 said:
Im trying to get ahold of them about a grill there making or going to make. Ive emailed them twice, pmed them on SL and called and no one answered. I was wondering if anyone had some more insite on where they might be?:confused:
I am wondering the same thing. They owe me something.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
they are out of business. they're supposedly still sending old orders out of their southern states manufacturer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that sucks that there out of business, i really wanted there tarmac series grill, sorry to hear about that LOst that really sucks. Hotbxo05 do you know when they went out of business? Well that explains it i guess. thanks at least i know why there not answering

·
Registered
144 Posts
dredge38 said:
wow that sucks that there out of business, i really wanted there tarmac series grill, sorry to hear about that LOst that really sucks. Hotbxo05 do you know when they went out of business? Well that explains it i guess. thanks at least i know why there not answering
Craig Flange is affiliated with Krazy Kustomz.com and the site has a message about a close friend passing away in an accident and that KIT will be answering calls Monday, Feb 6 so I will try then.

·
Registered
144 Posts
admin said:
if you use your credit card im sure you can... report it as fraud... and let the credit card company deal with it... i am unsure about the details though you will have to search on google.

thanks admin... appreciated. I will still try and contact Craig before I move further. Does anyone know when they went out of business???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.