Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

does everyone always try to race you?

5K views 82 replies 49 participants last post by  JDMJim 
#1 ·
hey guys, im gettin' sick of these punks tryin' to race me. i mean, common' im driving a box.
this STI was pacing me on the freeway revvin' the crap outta me.
this prelude SH tried racing me. i mean.... common.. do they want an easy win or wat? even this tC tried racing me... and also countless civics and accords...

yeh just wanted to kno if this happens to all you guys as well?

p.s. sorry for the retarded topic. :D

#6 ·
hotbox05 said:
i'll take a race as long as i'm in a good cop free , traffic free area. i'll surprise a lot of them > :)
Same here, I take a certain route home from my Moms just for that reason.

#10 ·
i could see with the wrx...its way out of your class... man, im sorry that you are afraid of a little honda you will find that half of the honda's that try to race you are all show and no go...they arent all that and your xb can hold its own quite well.....give it a shot next time they mess with you drop it into 3rd gear and shift at 6,000 rpm :cool:

#13 ·
You could always try to race them.. then, if you're both at a red light, challenge them to a really long stretch of road in the countryside right then. With any luck, they'll get a laugh leaving you in the dust.. but then the tables will turn when they run out of gas as you drive off.

Just a random idea.. and if that ever happens, you need to tell us. Haha!

#16 ·
No one ever tries to race me in the box. It's usually when I'm in the Sentra that I'll get reved on by some punk kid. I just ignore them & keep on driving. I don't like to waste my time with people that don't know how to drive anyways. Once they hit a turn they suddenly realize that they don't know how to turn. They only know straight lines! Pwned! Hahahaha! (^o^ )

#21 ·
Never really happens to me, but I was thinking about changing my tags to "2SLOW4U"
if I had the money I'd make the box a sleeper and kick the hell outta them. Otherwise most people just laugh and point when I drive by. lol

#22 ·
yea everybody and there momma.. tryes.. but you know what.. i have out of about 50 or more races only lost one.. and that was to a 1969 mustang.. a good friend of mine.. he has a bad ass car...

but other than that... no car can out handle the box in heavy traffic .. short body .. fast .. well that is becase i drive stick.. but anyway ..

just laugh at them ..

#23 ·
yea everybody and there momma.. tryes.. but you know what.. i have out of about 50 or more races only lost one.. and that was to a 1969 mustang.. a good friend of mine.. he has a bad ass car...

but other than that... no car can out handle the box in heavy traffic .. short body .. fast .. well that is becase i drive stick.. but anyway ..

just laugh at them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.