Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im gettin' sick of these punks tryin' to race me. i mean, common' im driving a box.
this STI was pacing me on the freeway revvin' the crap outta me.
this prelude SH tried racing me. i mean.... common.. do they want an easy win or wat? even this tC tried racing me... and also countless civics and accords...

yeh just wanted to kno if this happens to all you guys as well?

p.s. sorry for the retarded topic. :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
One solution would be to put a baby on board sign. But yeah I have the same trouble. But they probably dont have girlfriends and have to get their kicks anyway that they can.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i'll take a race as long as i'm in a good cop free , traffic free area. i'll surprise a lot of them > :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
the only people i race would have to be my firends,and i guess the people at the shop i go to....i would still lose to them all they have are cars bosstin putting out like 600 hp.that would be cool just to see them fly by like if your were standing still or goin backwards.lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hotbox05 said:
i'll take a race as long as i'm in a good cop free , traffic free area. i'll surprise a lot of them > :)
Same here, I take a certain route home from my Moms just for that reason.

·
Registered
869 Posts
i could see with the wrx...its way out of your class... man, im sorry that you are afraid of a little honda you will find that half of the honda's that try to race you are all show and no go...they arent all that and your xb can hold its own quite well.....give it a shot next time they mess with you drop it into 3rd gear and shift at 6,000 rpm :cool:

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
aha

at least we know dans passengers use the o sh&* handles^^^^^^:D

·
Registered
869 Posts
when i drive, i drive....lol dont be afraid to let the rpm's go up a little as long as you shift before redline it wont hurt the engine....just dont do it every time you shift......plus its under warranty:p

·
Registered
86 Posts
You could always try to race them.. then, if you're both at a red light, challenge them to a really long stretch of road in the countryside right then. With any luck, they'll get a laugh leaving you in the dust.. but then the tables will turn when they run out of gas as you drive off.

Just a random idea.. and if that ever happens, you need to tell us. Haha!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
I've only had one guy do that to me he was in in a WRX still had the paper plates. I guess he was looking for a safe bet to boost his ego before a real challenge. I just laughed at him and waved Bye Bye. WTF was he thinking?

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
mine was the same too. wrx revvin his engine, showin off to his ugly arse man lookin gf. of course he took off and smoked the hell outta my box and guess who got pulled over? hahaha.

·
Registered
283 Posts
No one ever tries to race me in the box. It's usually when I'm in the Sentra that I'll get reved on by some punk kid. I just ignore them & keep on driving. I don't like to waste my time with people that don't know how to drive anyways. Once they hit a turn they suddenly realize that they don't know how to turn. They only know straight lines! Pwned! Hahahaha! (^o^ )

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
Just rev ur engine at them at the stoplight :p when the light changes green just turn watch them take off by them selves :p did that one time there was a cop at the innersection pulled the guy over:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
madmaxb said:
Just rev ur engine at them at the stoplight :p when the light changes green just turn watch them take off by them selves :p did that one time there was a cop at the innersection pulled the guy over:D
Hahaha! Yeah.. sometimes that's the best.. using the xB to block the idiot's view of the cop. :D

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.