Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have a couple: My favorite, My co-worker had a 79' Buick Regal 3.? Turbo and he sold it. I seen the guy who bought it on road around town, and he had a for sale sign in the window. I was slowly working my way to him trying to see how much he wanted. I could see him looking in his mirror watching me slowly come up on him. I was in fifth gear just creeping, and I got on the gas a little more. A second later, coming up on a bridge, he stomped on the gas sending a puff of black smoke from his tail pipe. I got on it forgetting I was in fifth, about four cars back. Switched to fourth and just walked around him and shook my head laughing. Every since, when I see the guy, He falls back into traffic.

Another, same stretch of road. I was at a light behind a late 90's Civic and a Newer Prelude. They started messing around with each other. I got over behind the Prelude, he passed the Civic with me behind him. I stayed no more than two lenghts from his rear bumper, I could see him looking in his rear view. He was getting pissed because he couldn't get away a little 1.5L xB, we got up to 105mph in a 45mph then I had to slow down to make my street. I laughed all the way home.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a buddy that i worked with who would always talk smack that is Vtech honda with bored pistons,intake exaust could smoke my box...well where i live, there are long country roads that are windy but dont have other cars on it.... well we started runnin and i was right behind him the whole time....lol i was like, man thats sad, i thought you could "smoke" me....lol

Tell me how you did your grille......its sweeet

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
polarproject said:
Tell me how you did your grille......its sweeet
Use 40 to 80grt sand paper, Sand everywhere you want to fill. Get some Kitty Hair fiber glass, mix it with some hardener. Spread it in layers where you want to fill. Do that till you get it filled, do it in layers so it will dry in between. Sand with 80grt when you get it mostly filled. Then fill with a light body filler and Sand with 80grt again, repeat and finish with at least 180grt.

Take your time, and stay calm! And good luck. I recommend Air tools.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool.....what i was thinkin would look cool is a 100% smoothe grille with no emblem.....what do you think??? has anyone done it yet???

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It would be heavy, but could look good if done right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.