Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a second one for my girlfriend and she wants Black... Anyone know of a dealer in California that has a new black xB?

Thanks

oh yeah it has to be Automatic.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Used are easy to find... So yes, It would have to be new. Thanks

Actually anyone know of a dealer that still has a good selection of xB's

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Good luck man.

When I was looking about 1 1/2 months ago I had my local dealer do a dealer search across the entire state of California. I was looking for a BSP manual transmission car. He was able to find ONE (1) in the entire state. It was optioned up with all kinds of stuff that I didn't want so I passed.

I ended up picking up a used '04 PW manual with under 12,000 miles instead and saved myself over $4000.

Your best bet is to start checking http://www.cars.com and http://www.autotrader.com for clean used BSP cars. Or you can go on the Scion site and look for certified used cars there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my wife's xB in late Jan. and we bought from Longo Scion in El Monte. They had every color and they offer free sirius radio for the first 9 months. My wife chose a black automatic. So I'd give them a call if I were you. They are, according to them, the largest volume scion dealer in the state.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, just about nothing left in the whole area! Sheesh... I always go to buy at the last moment..

I DID find something interesting though... Its a Toyota executive car or show demo car.. Its in a color though that has not been in production for a year.. has only 500 miles on it and has not been titled so it sells as new...

Might be worth looking into..

I have found lots of sticks but few if any automatics... I did find a lot of Automatics but they are all in that Salsa Red Pearl color which I do not care for..

Any other ideas?

Thxs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a Black Sand pearl two months ago at San Diego Toyota/Scion on Mission Gorge Rd. They had several colors in both sticks and auto

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I bought my shadow mica, there was a black auto (new) at Scion Santa Monica: 888-203-8027
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

call them to see if they still have it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would def try Carson Scion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.