Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a question about the list price of an xb......I have the chance to grab an xb for $100 above list price (invoice cost for the dealer) and just wanted to know if anyone knows what the price is? I am debating over a couple of cars and like the style of the xb just not the power output of the car.....but if the price is right why not get one...right?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Go to the Scion website, choose your model, color and options and you'll see the price on the site. Scion is pretty straightforward on their pricing, what you see is what you pay.

www.scion.com

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
If you can get it for $100.00 over invoice, take it!! (Speaking as a former internet car salesman.) Since these are "No haggle" vehicles, that offer surprises me.

As for the power, it's more than enough for a car that weighs about 2500 lbs. Besides, it makes up for it in the handling department.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting the price through a relative that gets it through his corporate office....I know that the msrp is about $14,000...what I am curious about is the list price of the xb...It should be like 12 or 13k for the list priceof what the dealerships get it for right?

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
g2jap said:
I am getting the price through a relative that gets it through his corporate office....I know that the msrp is about $14,000...what I am curious about is the list price of the xb...It should be like 12 or 13k for the list priceof what the dealerships get it for right?
Should be somewhere around there, although I've not actually seen the invoice on a Scion. But I would jump all over that deal!! Good luck, and do keep us posted.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
well each dealer makes about 750 profit on an xb so... minus the 150 the sales person would get and the 750. so about 13-14k is dealer cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.