Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hmmmm....

Seems a bit cheap for twin halo projectors...
I've been noticing that the cheap ones arent very good, most people warn me not to purchase them, they have said the higher priced ones are worth the money. You get wahrt you pay for!

·
Registered
142 Posts
i got them, paid $130 shipped. No fogging problems, halos are bright as hell. The signals do not look like crap, ya'll just don't understand style

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
ditto

:p i love my jdm sonar no fog in pac nw black housing dual halo blu projectors some of e-bay stuff is reproduction crap but if you look you can find the real macoy.

krazykustomzonline.com
194 shipped.
but to each his own im going for dark look with my salsa pearl red box and lots of cf just do what feel right for you.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Steve your right. I've seen those lights on ebay and those seem to be good. I've found some good deals there but you really need to search. I want the chrome as I'm not going with the black rims and trim with my TCM. Too many ppl do the black and it looks great. I just want to be different. I haven't found any good chrome ones on ebay so far. But I'm always looking.:D

·
Registered
869 Posts
i got a set of the ones just like that but chrome

i got a set of them from K2motor and the passenger side fogged up...they are made by sonar i guess i just got a bad one

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
high guys

thanks i love this club all subjective no rejection. krazy customz has chrome ones too and a new style w/three little lights on lower out side edge they shipped at the speed of light got here before other order days before check them out:)
hey i foud these the other day any body seen them before???

·
Registered
2 Posts
sdsnybny said:
thanks i love this club all subjective no rejection. krazy customz has chrome ones too and a new style w/three little lights on lower out side edge they shipped at the speed of light got here before other order days before check them out:)
hey i foud these the other day any body seen them before???
If your going for looks then ok If you want safety then not ok They are very dim and Cannot see brake lights in daytime hours

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
thanks i think

didnt say weather you had seen them lit up or working .they look likethe color of bulb is masked when i zoomed in on my photos. how about more details please:)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I have the lights and they fogged on me once...that silver piece behind the turn signal is the only thing i don't like.

·
Registered
611 Posts
a little off topic, but since we are on the topic of lights. anyone know if the bBist Tail Lights are DOT approved?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.