Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Just a couple of stickers for me, not really down with the vinyl thing.
Yeah, me too. I just have three on the very rear side windows, three on the rear window, four on the windshield, and four on the wing. When you open the hatch, there are a few more visible there and under the hood also.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I usually try and refrain from too many stickers, clutters up the car and takes away from the car itself imo

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Dew said:
I usually try and refrain from too many stickers, clutters up the car and takes away from the car itself imo
He only has one big ol SCINERGY sticker on his back window though:p

2 on the very back side windows and one small Scinergy burst sticker on the front windshield. Oh yeah 2 Tein T's on the fog light covers.:p :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I for one don't want any names on my vehicle right now. The only thing I have is my butter message and Team logo cause I am apart of the name.

BUT I must admit, that roll call on the Hornet is VERY clean & professional looking. If I ever decide to tag my car it would have to look similar to that. IT'S HOT!

PS:
Wouldn't mind a club xB sticker though.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
List is small, But it's there.

I think every vendor should send atleast two stickers with their product.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Padanky said:
List is small, But it's there.

I think every vendor should send atleast two stickers with their product.
the only thing with that is if you use diferent vendors odds are the vinyl will be different colors and you lose the uniformity like the hornet has and it will get too busy.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
sid said:
I only have SL sticker right now, but if we have ClubxB sticker i'll put one:) :cool: :cool:
I'm ready to rock some Club xB vinyl also.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
clear bra guy said:
the only thing with that is if you use diferent vendors odds are the vinyl will be different colors and you lose the uniformity like the hornet has and it will get too busy.
If I don't like the colors, I can atleast take the sticker in and have them make it in whatever color I choose.

They do look better all the same color though.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I picky about what cars have my vinyl, so that's why I only have one color.

·
Registered
659 Posts
i'am planing on doing a roll call on the inside of my hood for all my eng mods all in chrome yellow [ yes i said KAROME yELLOW] but you really havve to stick to one color like Jim says.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I have the club xb sticker on the back window and a Support our Troops clingy thing on the driver side rear window.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.