Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks like the Xb on a over-dose of Steroids!!!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That's funny lookin. I wouldn't give up my Toaster for one but I'd prolly drive one...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
whats funny is...small cars and trucks have been in Europe for years. I find it funny that America is just now figuring out that having a truck lifted so high that you can't see 20 ft in front of you isn't smart anymore, and it kills gas.

I'd totally rock that thing if the new xB isn't what i've heard it's going to be. 2.4 or not :eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
it's alright, but you can't beat the originator of the small compact box car of the xb here in the states.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It looks pretty cool but it's American. How reliable can it be? I bet it can't beat the Toyota motors. My camry had 330,000 miles on it before I sold it and it still went strong. My 2000 Ford Contour had about 65,000 miles on it and it couldn't go past 60mph without struggling and it would die on me while on the road. American cars.....not what they used to be.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It looks pretty cool but it's American. How reliable can it be?
I have owned four Ford F150s and never had to have any warranty work done on any of them. The last one was 11 years old and the only replacements was fluids and filters. My brother is still driving it.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
As I've said about other threads that talk about companies that make box-cars:

Be happy you own the car that started the trend. We're bound to see a buncha these types in the next 5 years or so.

I'd roll it if the price was right.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
I have owned four Ford F150s and never had to have any warranty work done on any of them. The last one was 11 years old and the only replacements was fluids and filters. My brother is still driving it.
you've been lucky. every ford i've seen , touched , known about has had problem , after problem , after problem.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I believe, a many have stated, that the American automakers make the trucks better than the cars. I've known countless people with ford, chevy, dodge trucks that are just excellent in quality. As for their cars though, we OWN a 99 Contour and it's a piece. The starter system is bad, so it doesn't always connect and sometimes makes this weird noise when starting up, the front right suspension went out, not sure if it's a shock or a spring, all I know is that it clunks on even the slightest bump, the alternator has been replaced and needs it again......I can go on and on. BTW, car has maybe 60k miles on. MAYBE. I can take a pic of it at some point, it's been sitting here for a long time, looks like it hasn't been driven.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.