Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Kinda looks like a toyota matrix had an affair w/a bmw x3 and this was their buck-toothed love child, sorta.

OR, if you took a jeep cherokee and sorta beat the hell out of it and started stretching it out like silly putty.

·
Registered
339 Posts
there's nothing scion about that, IMO. Looks like a mazda 3 or whatever though. well, not even really. it's all it's own oil burning dodge creation.

·
Registered
168 Posts
already worked on a few of them in the shop. they're crap. they're built to about the same qaulity standards of the neon it's based from.

the only way it could "compete" is if the buyer never actually looked at the xB before buying the Caliber.

it LOOKS "eh. ok." at first sight, but when you really start LOOKING at and in it... junk.

It's exactly what you expect to get from an american company in that price range. Being owned by Daimler added nothing to this model.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's alright.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It's a little too rounded for me :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
I saw a few on the way back from Vegas. I would say it is a little bigger than Chevy Malibu Max crap.... :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Took a look at both Chevy and Dodege website and Malibu Maxx is much longer...

Lenghth:

Malibu Maxx: 187.8
Caliber: 173

Width:

Malibu Maxx:69.8
Caliber: 68.8

Height:

Malibu Maxx: 58.1
Caliber: 60.4

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I saw the Caliber tonight. I still say I like it!!

Chopper from Towbin Dodge over here is going to be on Jay Leno next week with a Caliber fixed up on some wheels!! I like where the shift is located!! Its a cute car esp in HOT LAVA! :eek: lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
It looks like it's half Dodge Durango and half Nissan Murano.

I don't like it, too much SUV styling, I'll stick with my Scion.;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.