Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the way home yesterday, and I commercial for the Caliber came on the radio...it was talking about its low price and how it has all these features...then they have the nerve to say...get this..."it has an iPod plug, where you can just plug your IPod up and play it through your radio." and thats not the best part...they even have the nerve to say "cupholder illumination"....I was thinking to myself, "ain't that a B" the rest of the way home.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Copy-catting is the most sincere form of flattery :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow they even have a Solar Yellow... they have a few things you can customize like the seats, bezel, grill and black out tape (what's that?)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That better not be the tape around the windows...

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
:eek: Before finally getting xB, i was actually thinking about getting the Caliber. Looking back i still cant figure out why:eek:

·
Registered
570 Posts
I bought the Xb and my wife bought the Caliber..... It is a good and roomy car for the money.... the cup holder lunination is sick, there is a white opiac (sp) ring in the bottom of the cup holder that luminates when the h/lights are on.... this is a good car for the money.... my wife got a sunroof with her car.... I wish I had one in the Xb

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PCH said:
:eek: Before finally getting xB, i was actually thinking about getting the Caliber. Looking back i still cant figure out why:eek:
The commercial. They made it look like it was a small charger...or at least thats why i wanted it...Then i saw one in person...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
The commercial. They made it look like it was a small charger...or at least thats why i wanted it...Then i saw one in person...:rolleyes:

thats the same reason that i wanted it but then I saw what it really looked like...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was looking at one, but that was because my wife works for Daimler Chrysler and I can get one hell of a discount. Like 14k for a new well equiped sport edition. But I had problems with my brothers neon. And dodge has no resale at all. So it was a ugly car and bad idea in the long run. But I love my scion.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Don't be alarmed, but Pontiac is starting to do the same thing.....

These companies saw how well Toyota did with the Scion brand and decided...."What they hey." If we had someone on the inside, I'm sure we'd have seen that their sales probably went up a notch because of this.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Has anyone seen the new Dodge Nitro? It looks like a durango raped an xB and had a child.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I like the Nitro. Its kinda sexy, in wierd ways, just like the xB

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
A freind of me and my wifes has been looking at cars, we have told him time and time again to get a xb, to haul his band stuff in, he is looking at a pilot, then he says he can add traction control for xxx amount of dollars. HELLO it comes on the xB along with VSC!!! Some people just dont listen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.